Monday, September 19, 2005

Nano...

OK, I'd seen the commercials and I was not impressed. Then we went into the apple store at the Pentagon City mall. (ASIDE: Where my cell does not work b/c Verizon is so stupid as to not work indoors but work on the metro and I am still apartment-less and VERY VERY depressed about it today.) Apple Store: Instead of wearing those hideous bright green easy to spot t-shirts, the staff now wear black stealth Nano t-shirts. Also unimpressive. But ohmygod, have you actually touched this thing? It is smaller than a credit card (and 3 or 4 times as thick) and so so sexy. It is what the 5th pocket was made for a' la best week ever. It is amazing. It is everything you always wanted (and never would have imaginied you did). I almost want to toss my cute pink ipod mini and get a nano. (However, I finally bought a hard case for the mini so I can put it in my bag and go to the gym w/o worrying about scratching it or banging it up.) Nano, compared to regular old ipod is ridiculous!!!!!! I hate to say it, but I love it, and I desparately want one. But I'm afraid it would be easily lost.
Post 1 of a few today, I think.

No comments: