Friday, October 07, 2005

rain hits dc

What is this ish anyway? Why is it raining on the weekend and not mid-week?
Stop, I take that back! When it rains on the weekend I can choose not to get out of bed and read a book in the dark and have hot chocolate, but during the week I still have to do the going to work thing and then get stuck in traffic with all of these DC morons who are afraid to drive if it's slippery. But raining on the weekend does make it a pain to go out at night, kind of like when it rained on my birthday and no one wanted to go to Adams Morgan. (Well, maybe they all hated me, I would probably hate me if I wasn't me right?)
But either the bottoms of your pants get wet or you wear flops and fall on your butt and kick dirt on the back of your legs, you can't straighten the hair, something icky is bound to happen...
And I've heard so much good stuff about Curse of the Were-Rabbit that I want to go to the movies instead tonight and lay low with my hair dry but curly....
I'm a little finicky on the weather today, sorry sorry...

No comments: