Monday, April 02, 2007

Rockin' the Bells

Well, apparantly GA tickets for Rock the Bells NYC are sold out as of I checked yesterday. That presale made me happy as a clam, and the 4 tickets I bought make life fabulous. I am so looking forward to the Wu-Tang/RATM reunion (since I saw them together in 96 or 97).

Regarding this summer's music: I don't know why modest mouse isn't hitting md/va/dc, they are going philly to nc, which sucks a bit.
I would like to go to Virginfest to see the pumpkins & my beasties, buuuuuut I don't want to pay for a 2 day event, and I will probably be way out of town that weekend... Besides, I've seen them both before too.

I would like to add that if any of these reunions act like RHCP did on tour (i.e. played a bunch of new crap) I will be pretty pissed. Granted, Rage has been broken up for years, so we should be good there!!!!!!

No comments: