Thursday, January 31, 2008

In response to Don't Be Silent when my comment gets censored

See the post here: http://dontbesilent3.blogspot.com/2008/01/13008-dbs-shorts.html that was kind of annoying. Basically, something we all learn in kindergarten - just ignore it, because saying anything just encourages the situation... Anyway, my guess is this gets censored for being insensitive and whatever so here it is:

OK, I'm guessing you wont let this past moderation, but it really annoys me that you turn to the kids & say I don't respond to kissy noises, because DUH YOU ARE. Even by saying you don't, you automatically are. And that encourages them. Also, there are plenty of (presumably homeless) men who say things like hello darling or hi beautiful to all of the women who walk past, and it's one of those things that people need to grow up and ignore, it's not specific singled out harassment of just 1 person.
Maybe you should give this harassment levels like 1) had to call the cops was in serious danger 2) felt uncomfortable and booked it out of there 3) unnecessary not threatening comments 4) useless drivel you want to write about because you are too sensitive
Yeah, totally not getting posted...

1 comment:

Don't Be Silent DC said...

You talk about me being "too sensitive," when you freaking out about "being censored" and doing a whole blog post devoted to your response on DBS wreaks more of sensitivity than anything I've done.

If you'd have taken the chance to look, you will see that I did publish your post.