Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Can I get satellite NESN pretty please?

Here's the deal: Red Sox/Yankees was NOT on ESPN last night! So I called 4 Courts & of course they were playing it. Then I called the Continental (because their food's better) and the guy who answered the phone asked me what station the game was on! He didn't even know it was being played! GASP. Apparently, if I can't watch it on my ESPN at home, I can't watch it at the continental - just for future reference. Thus we went to the 4 Courts.

Now here's what I don't like:
a) No NESN here. I swear next year I am ordering MLB extra innings...
b) cigarettes! Yuck. I love smoke free DC, and smoke free Boston, and even smoke free NY, and smoke free Canada (yes, Ontario is indeed smoke free).
But the VA probably will never accept this as a good idea because tobacco is a big crop. Have you seen the Phillip Morris complex on I-95 south of Richmond... Unbelievable. (Oh yes and for those of you saying, so why didn't you just go into DC to watch it? Have you been to Rhino bar? Grossssss!)

So thank god it's on ESPN2 tonight, and I won't have to deal with the girl who smoked 3 cigarettes in a row practically on me.

No comments: