Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Anne Coulter does it again!

That's right, she says something so unbelievably stupid, you have to wonder how she manages to still exist...
From truthdig:
“If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat president,” Coulter told The New York Observer. “It’s kind of a pipe dream, it’s a personal fantasy of mine, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women.”

Gosh, she's special.

As a woman AND a democrat* the only way I will vote for Hilary is if she gets the nomination. I hope she does go down in the primary, because for as many people that love her, an equal amount really really don't.

*Good lord, tie me up, lock me in the closet, and take away my voting rights! A woman AND a democrat. God forbid I support insuring poor children too! ::gasp::

1 comment:

Me said...

She disgusts me.