Well, Owen Wilson is not in my office. (Unless he is very small, like in Night at the Museum, so that actually increases the chances that he is in my office, I think.)
But today's Owen Wilson watch update: potential Owen Wilson residences during filming.
Given the number of times he has been spotted in Georgetown, I'm going to guess he's staying in Georgetown somewhere. Here's what google suggests: Georgetown Hotels
1. Hotel Monticello - right on the canal, so probably smells awesome (nope), dedicated doorman, parking, but doesn't have any star quality from the outside, probably desidned for the business traveller
2. Latham Hotel - home of Citronelle, but its 600sqft room is currently available, sooo that's out
3. Georgetown Inn - I couldn't even get to their website to check it out, so either under the cover of darkness or sucktastic?
4. The Ritz-Carlton - clearly a fancy shmancy place, but maybe too stuffy?
5. The Four Seasons - no rooms available for tonight... Interesting
Then again, if so much shooting is up in Adams Morgan, do you think Owen & crew are getting down with Real World Kids in Dupont???