Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Would you break up with someone over this?

Just a few things, starting with Capital Pride.
I wasn't in town for the weekend, but good for (some of) City Council for getting into the parade.
Maybe they need a proofreader though:
0615pride_graham.jpg
(Photo from City Desk post)
Ward 1 Dems Supports Marriage Equality? There's an extra S in there people. This is not to say that I don't sometimes screw up grammar, but I try not to do it quite so publicly.

Ever felt like breaking up with someone due to fashion choices? I'm not afraid to admit that I'm not above that, granted said fashion choice was made post-break up so I didn't have the satisfaction. However, Engadget has pointed out an Obama fashion faux-pas that's break up worthy. But I suppose if you're the first president with a blackberry, you can get away with that holster. Maybe.

No comments: